Click HERE to join
our email loop
A Camp Day
Click HERE to
order Terri's book
"Ignite the FIRE"
If you find any site with a broken link or a transferring link, please email email@example.com.
There are some sites which may have material not suitable for your family. These would include sites like National Geographic. I have chosen to include them here, and you can decide not to go to those sites. If you find sites with "bad" stuff, please e-mail as soon as possible. Thanks!
- HomeschoolingBOYS.com A wonderful group for families with boys... and a large email "encouragement" list. Run by Heather Idoni. Great collection of boy-related articles!
- David and Laurie Callihan's site This is a Fabulous site that you must visit!
- EasyFunSchool.com Kathryn Martinez has collected and authored over 1500 pages of unit studies, activities, recipes... a treasure trove!
- JMD Computers and MORE! You have to check out this site. If you need a computer, they are the ones.
If you want to know what books to read for your study of Ancient Rome, they are the ones!
- Wisdom's Gate Publishing Home School Digest and An Encouraging Word Magazines.
- Coyle's Where in the Web and Other Homeschool and Educational Stuff. This is a totally AWESOME site. If this was the only place you went all year, you'd have enough to keep you busy!
- Steward Ships Unit Studies This is the site of Jennifer Steward's Steward Ship unit studies. Jennifer was one of the
first homeschool moms I met when I lived near Sacramento. She was then doing workshops called, "I'm the mom, not the maid." Jennifer will always hold a special place in my heart.
- Tapestry of Grace
This site is wonderful for those of you who desire to teach HIStory to your children.
- Rivendell wide range of articles and ideas on every subject including, botany, literature, drama, etc.
- Charlotte Mason Homepage
- National Geographic I didn't know how to classify this, so it's here.
- A history of education and children
- Charlotte Mason Site
- This has lesson plans for kindergarten kids
- Lesson plans for spelling. Looks like fun ways to help with spelling.
- grolier encyclopedia on line
- Heart of Wisdom Good homeschooling site for encouragement and growth
- familiar quotations, phrases and quotes by their source
- vocabulary site
- Dictionary for younger children This is really a cute site for the younger kids. Not the little bitty kids, but like k-2 there is a list of letters at the top, when the child click on a letter, a bunch of pictures and words that begin with that letter come up. You can also click on the words and it will give the definition. cute
- This is a great site for a book list! Also they can find used books for you
- This is neat!!! They have too much to tell you about.
- This really has a lot of information on it. Great links too! I could spend my whole day following the links and unit study ideas.
- Christian---Visit a Rainforest Nicely done site!
- Olympics site
- This really is a fun site. There are educational games. for pre-school through sixth grade.
- Multiplication tables
- math helps
- This site is Charlotte Mason All the Way! Marvelous, I must be sure to remember to visit here often.
- flash card sessions even with a timer
- This is a weather unit study that covers all subjects that need to be taught
- windy creek
- Diana Waring MY HOMESCHOOLING MENTOR
- Greek 'N' Stuff
- Fun experiments with kids
- math kits
- Jon's Homeschool Resource Page
- museums online
- Maxwell's page
- lesson plans on a variety of subjects. . .This is one of my favorite sites.
- top 1000 good books from Homeschooling moms
- Home Ed Magazine
- Faithful Servant's Books
- a plethora of unit study links If you only went to this site, you'd have enough to do for many many years in your homeschool using unit studies.
- Homeschool discount
- GetGED.org has helped thousands of students reach their goals of successfully completing the GED. A great resource for students who are home schooled.
- Martha Ruppert author of the book The Dating Trap.
- Katy Pistole author of the book The Palomino Horse, a series for young girls.